Well week 1 (and change) of being out of the state of Washington has been completed. Here’s what I’ve picked up (not literally) while being here:
- There are highways everywhere
- Traffic sucks
- The HOV lanes have sections where they are barred off from the rest of traffic, thus achieving (hopefully) a speed of 65 MPH
- The Slug Line
- They close schools for a light dusting of snow….
- ….and they keep schools open for 3 or so inches of snow.
- The number 2 High School in the nation is around here (and it’s a STEM school! Wooooo)
- Family still reigns supreme
Other than that, feels like home!